FatFace Mens Jeans | Straight Stone Rip & Repair Jeans Denim
fat face outlet
Made in tough hard-wearing premium quality denim these straight jeans are able to wear through everything you’re getting up to. The fit is easier in the thigh which means they’re comfortable yet contemporary. We’ve given them a wash before they get to you so not only do you get a great faded look but they’re authentic and worn-in — making them completely unique.
Our new eco denim is made using part-recycled fabrics more environmentally friendly washes and recycled trims. They’re the same great fit as the jeans you know and love just made a little better for the planet. You’ll see a mix of old and new styles for a little while as throwing away perfectly good denim isn’t good for the planet either.
- Rip & Repair detailing
- Straight fit
- Faded stone wash
- Easier in the thigh
- Zip & button fly
- Chunky contrast stitching for an authentic look
- New Eco Denim contains 15-20% recycled fabrics (the rest is responsibly sourced BCI cotton)
- Recycled zip tape 30% recycled pocket bags Jacron patches and eco finish metal work
- Eco friendly washes to reduce chemical impact on the environment and water and energy usage
Caring about cotton
100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
- Inside leg: 29.5 31.5 33.5′ / 75 80 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable